Thursday, September 15, 2005

Day 15 of 100 blogs in 100 days



I traveled down the west coast on my way to visit 100 blogs in 100 days and landed in Los Angeles (never been there).

They tell me that Los Angeles, City of Angels, is full of smog and heard to breathe in. I stopped in and visited Paige Pooler at Eyes Wide Apart and this blog is a breathe of fresh air! The illustration above is about love in bloom or blooming... And in my mind's eye, I need a break from text and black backgrounds and hollerin' to take in a stroll and view some talented artists in the blog world. When I use to work at LifeWay Christian Resources, one of my favorite lunch break activities was to stroll across the street and visit the Frist Museum for the Visual Arts for a mental break. My friends, here's a opportunity to back away from the keyboard and take a break!

The layout is clean, writing is crisp and as a "incessant doodler living in L.A.", Paige is a very talented illustrator. Paige loves "blogs, treasures, snippets of other peoples lives and interests and discovering wonderful illustrations and beautiful (funky) crafts..."

So do I! Stop by and visit - (and stretch those eyeballs wide apart).

No comments: