Saturday, May 21, 2005

Revenge of The Sith

The new "Star Wars” movie opened last night, "Revenge of The Sith”.


Star Wars Alert Posted by Hello

Jason Piasecki spent six hours in line at Fairfax Corner 14: Cinema de Lux in Northern Virginia, waiting for the first screening of "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" at 12 a.m. Thursday.

"I'm a big fan of Star Wars," said Piasecki who plans to see the movie three more times by Monday. "I wouldn't have stayed out to 3 or 4 in the morning and come out to work the next day at 9 a.m. if I wasn't a fan."

You should’ve seen the crowd, they haven’t been this excited about a premier since Windows ’98. - Jay Leno

Have no life? Create your own Windows error messages here!

2 comments:

David Stehle said...

I think I am the only tech savy guy who HATES Star Wars movies and everything sci-fi. I just never got into it, bores me.

Kerry Woo said...

Jay Leno has been dogging the Star Wars fans - here's a sample of recent monologues:

"Star Wars” has made $158.5 million since it opened last Thursday. The point 5 of course is the money it made from women going to see the movie!

Police in Springfield, Illinois say a man in a Darth Vader mask walked into a movie theater, grabbed an undetermined amount of cash and ran away. The sad thing, it was Mark Hamill.

Thank you for coming out on such a hot day. Today was the first 100 degree day in L.A. I was sweating like a "Star Wars" fan trying to talk to a girl.